Now for the Mustache Mug!
~~~ Ingredients ~~~
- Black Sharpie
- Cool Porcelain Mug (mine was from Anthropologie because I wanted the K on it)
- Oven (preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit)
~~~ Instructions ~~~
1. Grab your mug!
2. Then figure out where you want to doodle, making sure that it isn’t a place you would put your mouth. (The Sharpie may come off and you wouldn’t want to drink/eat that. Bleh!) I chose the bottom of the mug to give that magnificent mustached face effect. Doodle your creation on the mug. Mine was freehand so sorry, no pattern.
3. Hopefully, your oven is ready. Mine wasn’t.
When it is finally at 350 degrees, place your mug in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. I placed mine directly on the rack. After it is finished baking, carefully remove the mug from the oven and allow to cool. It will be extremely hot! BE CAREFUL! Burns hurt. Trust me. My fingers have felt the power of the burn more than once.
4. Admire your lovely cooled off creation!
Just in case you were wondering, I found the instructions for this tutorial at A Beautiful Mess. I love their blog!! Sooooo many cute things :D